- Propeller P-3R-1.46-50
The propeller blades are made of composite materials using vacuum forming in an autoclave, which ensures high performance. Metal anti-abrasive fittings are installed on the leading edge of the blades.
Applicable blade shapes: saber, narrow rectangular, wide rectangular.
Delivery set: blades, bushing, bushing assembly bolts, propeller passport with description.
*The scope of delivery does not include bolts for fastening the propeller hub to the power plant flange and a fairing, a device for setting the angles of the blades.
Assembly and rules of operation of propellers
- Each blade fits into its bushing seat according to the marking.
- The halves of the sleeve are connected in such a way that the markings (in numbers) on them coincide on one blade.
- The difference between the angles of installation between the blades is not more than 0.5 °.
- When tightening the tie screws, the gap between the half bushings must be uniform around the entire perimeter.
- Long-term storage of the propeller in the sun without covers is not recommended.
- The direct hit of the hot exhaust of the engine on the propeller blades is not allowed.
When purchasing a propeller, please inform:
- engine power;
- the number of revolutions per minute of the SU shaft;
- direction of rotation - see diagram;
- configuration - the shape of the blade in plan;
- How many propeller blades are needed
- Diameter, m
- Propeller blade setting range, deg.
- 8° - 14°
- Limiting frequency of rotation of the screw, rpm
- Maximum power of the power plant, h.p.
- Weight, kg
- blades, bushing, bushing assembly bolts, propeller passport with description, cloth covers for blades