- Belt drive RAR-05 for SUZUKI G10-G16 engines
Belt drive RAR-05 for SUZUKI G10-G16 engines
Belt drive RAR-05 for SUZUKI G13-G16 engines
The RAR-05 belt drive is designed for used on the SUZUKI G13-G16 engine as part of propeller-driven power plants with a power of up to 96 kW with a propeller with a diameter of not more than 1.8 meters and a propeller inertia moment of not more than 4000 kg*cm2 (when using a max. spacer 100 mm long the propeller moment of inertia is not more than 2000 kg*cm2).
Belt drive RAR-05 arrangement:
The belt drive RAR-05 has a die-cast housing and pulleys made of high-strength aluminum alloy, and the shafts are made of aircraft steel. Bearings of world brands such as SKF and NTN. The arrangement is made in such a way that no radial bending loads are transmitted to the engine crankshaft, only torque.
The belt drive has the following advantages over the gear drive:
- Simple visual control of the technical condition of the drive - confidence in the serviceability of the unit
- Possibility to change the reduction without replacing the reducer itself
- Simple routine maintenance that does not require special skills
- Excellent damping properties of the applied V-ribbed belt
- Long service life of quality belts, their low cost and availability
- Possibility of manufacturing a drive with a large center distance without adding elements to the structure - therefore, the reliability of the unit remains high
- Lack of oil in the system - the cleanliness of your unit
- Weight, kg
- Max power, kw
- Belt count
- Belt drive type
- Max resource, hr.
- Resource between repairs
- The distance between the axes of the pulleys
- For engines